An update is planned to start on March 2nd at 3AM PST (11:00 UTC), to the Cloud Volume Service control plane and is expected to complete within 8 hours.
Expected impact during the maintenance window
• The Cloud Volume Service web interface for AWS region US-East-1 (which also currently covers US-West-1) will be inaccessible during the update period
• The API endpoint https://cds-aws-bundles.netapp.com:8080/v1
will also be inaccessible.
Note. There will be no disruption to the data access of your Cloud Volumes
Other regions will not be affected during the update and can be accessed directly via the following urls :
After the update is complete:
• Each region will have a unique web interface URL and API endpoint
◦ US-East-1 will be accessed via https://cds-aws-bundles.netapp.com
◦ US-West-1 will be accessed via https://cv.us-west-1.netapp.com
• US-West-1 will be added to drop down menus in the user interface
• Users will experience improved responsiveness from the user interface for US-East-1 and US-West-1